Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baka Baka Dubbing

Last Tuesday, i watch the Anime named "Hetalia, Paint it white". I thought it would be in japanese audio and in English or maybe Malay Sub...
Actually, it is in Malay dub...
Oh no, that's what first thing i said in my mind, but oh well,
I think we should at least support our Malaysian Dubbers sometimes...
In the first minutes it actually okay I think. Because of the scene that a girl had been chased by blob...
But after when a group of people that in a meeting talk to each other, wah...
No good at all...
I hate it when one guy that said "Bendera putih,Bendera Putih..." It suck...
All the Dubbers is like a S**t...
I am not a racist or something but the dubbers / Voice Actors is not good enough because they does not know how to become the character... They looks like they are playing or something...
Not serious...
They also tried to be Gedik-Gedik...
Euuuuuu... Disgusting...
That's why i'd rather watch it in Japanese Audio...
In Animax channel,I also watch it in Japanese Audio.Not in Malay or English...
To be a Dubber in Malaysia?... Sorry, not for Me...
For others, I don't know what are your opinion, but for me it sucks...

5 comments: