Friday, December 31, 2010

This is what we call a CAR...

When we start talking about car, everyone will think about Mercedes,BMW and Ferrari...
What's going on? Did you know that there are one type of car that's is better than any car in this World?
It is Mazda RX7...Wow...what car is this?...
Some Moron had ask me about this car...BAKAYAROU...
For me, This Car is better than BMW... The speed,engine nor rather the body...
The CC is only 1.3... Just same as Myvi I think but this RX7 have over than 500hp...
Hontoni....
That's what I call a CAR...
Yes, It's a sport car...
Why did I like this car?...
It started when I still in 13 years old I think...
I watch Initial D in terebi (TV) and even read manga...
I like the Rotary Brothers, Ryosuke and Keisuke...
They are good...Actually I can't believe that RX7 can defeat R32 because of their CC differences.
But it is really true because my cousin said that RX7 engine is rotary, so it doubled up the engine power...
It is really a Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful apple, eh chigau...Car I mean...
I am not judge the car by reading manga or watch Anime , but it is really true that actually Japan Car is better than any car especially Continental Car...

I love this Car... I can kill anyone for this Car...Hahaha....I'm Serious...!!!
This car can also beat up Ferrari and Lamborghini... This is what I call the Best!!!

2 comments:

  1. i laugh a bit at the end..very creative..i like..but still have to brush up grammar..anyway..Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... It's a broken English I think...
    You too... Happy New Year....

    ReplyDelete