Saturday, January 1, 2011

Itasha? Nandeska?...

I watch Danny Choo : Japanese Culture yesterday and I excited when Danny had shown one of my favourite things about Anime... It is called Itasha...
What do you mean you don't know...
It's putting Sticker on your Car.....Bakayarou...Hahaha....
There are so many people in Japan have done it... Daisuki na... Kirei desu.....

For some people, it maybe awkward and some of them will say to the Car owner H.E.N.T.A.I or something...
Yes, because in Japanese term, it means Painful Car..
It was derived from combining the Japanese words for itai (painful) and sha (vehicle). Itai here means "painful", which can be interpreted as "painfully embarrassing" or "painful for the wallet" due to the high costs involved.

But for me, I love it that way...It can shows of our "OTAKU" in our life...
For me, I love to be an OTAKU... I am proud to be OTAKU...

This is what it's like if I have a Car someday...
Before that, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all Blogger and visitor of this Blog...
Thanks for supporting me...



2 comments: