Sunday, January 23, 2011

22/01/2011 in Animax

Yesterday, I watch Animax and there is this one Advertisement in Animax that show me 22 January 2011 in Black and White...Actually I just don't understand the meaning of this advertisement...
I thought it might be Baka Test or something but it isn't...
I only can see two character (it was 2 guy) wearing Black Cloth (Japanese School Cloth) in a scene...
What is it actually? Nan desu ka?
Can someone tell me what is it?
Because nowadays, I did not watch Animax because of my business... I am busy right now...
Onegaishimasu...

6 comments:

  1. I saw the character as well but couldn't get any hint on it at all.
    Well whatever, i don't really like the anime on animax either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's Nurarihyon no Mago....!!!
    Yes... I don't really like Animax...
    Always showing old Anime...

    ReplyDelete
  3. badmouthing animax behind it's back haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...It's true...
    Don't tell Animax...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a kawaii blog you have. Interesting and light-hearted. Like the way you blend in those Japs pronunciation. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks...Dennis...
    I am still new here...
    Yoroshikune...
    Please be my follower too...

    ReplyDelete