Monday, February 7, 2011

Costume Prop and Weapon

First things first...Gomenasai!!! for not blogging these two whole week...I am busy for a bit...
Actually, on these days I have realize that I can make those prop and weapon for cosplaying...
Right now, I have thinking a bit about it that is it okay and good for me to make my specialty (is it) in this hobby...
as a money making scheme.....
Actually I have made my first prop/weapon three years ago...
It is a not so difficult weapon and it is big enough to kill someone...
It is..........a Zabuza Sword... Sorry for not putting a picture...
Yeah right...I know that maybe some of you not believe me... So let's come to my house...
Oh oh...Sorry...(My house is in some island somewhere in this world)
You need a passport to enter my island....hahaha

Is it appropriate for me to take advantage of it to make it as a business?
Sorry about babbling things I wrote up there...(yeah hahaha)
Actually I wanted to start this business this year...
Please give me comment...!!! Yoroshikune...
I will try to put the picture of some of my Prop...

4 comments:

  1. U're not making advantage.
    Obviously you're making use of your capability, which is worth to try out. Maybe you can start small by putting up pictures at forums -
    ( comicfiesta forum for example ).
    But you have to take the efforts by delivering, probably you can start by letting your peers to know what you are doing. Hey, news can spread relatively fast.
    Make sure you do research- for the standard price. Cheaper is always good, at the moment until you hit a wider buyers.

    So why not, start now.All the best to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your advice...
    I'll try to put the picture here first...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know you are also talented in making costly weapon. So do you cos-play too? I have a friend also making cosplay weapon but he's more of a backstage hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...I'm too scared too cosplaying...
    I can make the prop...
    I'll try to post the picture as fast as I can...
    I am too busy right now...Gomenasai

    ReplyDelete