Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fraulein Revoltech Saber Alter on a Mission

Last Sunday, my Beloved figurine Saber Alter were in a mission
to kill this Evil Tiger Monster...
The Bounty for this monster is worth  5 Million Yen...
Not much but she can bought Skyline R34 in single payment I think...
hahaha...
Because of the journey to find this monster is long, many warrior
had been surrendered but not this Warrior, Saber Alter...
I had followed her on this Journey just to get some picture
to post on my blog...
The first place we arrive is in the jungle of Bricks...
After a long Journey, we arrive in front of the Ruins...
As we enter the Ruins, we found the strange field
filled with many strange Gate and wall...
Not long after we arrive there, we had encountered
the Monster...It's bigger than we thought...
The Monster name is Tea Kiwi even though is not related anything
by its figure...But sure the monster is Female...

Because of the ruckus...Saber Alter had been attack by the monster...
Stare power maybe...It must be Mangekyou Sharingan...
After for awhile, The curse had been removed from Saber Alter,
but the monster has gone...The Monster had flee from Saber Alter...
So the Journey has ended without Saber killed the monster...
So, Saber can't Claim the Bounty Money and she can't get to buy
the Nissan Skyline R34 she had dream of...
Look at her face...She is sad...But the only one people are happy
should be me...Got to post the picture in my blog...hahaha...
Love Saber Alter very much...
This is a Journey of Saber Alter who tried to kill the monster
and claim the bounty for her victory...but not accomplish...
Thanks for reading this post...This is my new way to post my
Figurine by make up a story and put some picture as a reference...

Sorry for not posting for a week...Gomenasai...

4 comments:

  1. Cool, wahaha,....you make the story out of it.
    Saber's figurine looking awesome, and your CAT of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...Arigatou Gozaimasu...Vee chan...
    The Idea was come by after the photo shoot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saber Alter is soooo..... Badass! Ha! Ha! This post remains me of my outdoor of Saber. I took a pic of Saber with a cat too and I had commented and mentioned about this Saber Alter!
    http://dennis-toys.blogspot.com/2010/09/revoltech-saber-lily.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dennis Senpai...
    My courage to take a photo outside is coming
    from you...Thanks again...

    ReplyDelete