Monday, May 9, 2011

New Anime Review for Summer 2011

This is it...All new Anime review that will come to our life
from June to August 2011...
Most of the Anime review here is fascinating and make
my adrenaline goes up...(like I'm pressing my Car up to 210km/h)
Looks like my Heart will be broken next month...
For the series I have waited for so long are

1: Baka to Test to Shokanjyuu nii!
2: Appleseed XIII
3: Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel! KyunKyun Tokimeki Paradise...

For OVA and Special are

1: Fairy Tail Yousei Gakuen...
2: Kore wa Zombie Desuka?
3: Air Gear Kuro Hane to Nemuri no Mari
4: Oniichan no koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!!

For Movies are

1: Sora no Otoshimono Tokeijikake no Angeloid
2: Naruto Shippudenn : Blood Prison
3: Mahou Sensei Negima
4: Hayate no Gotoku...

This is a full review for New Anime for Summer 2011...


Warning: This Source is not mine...
This is all I can do to support Anime Culture...
Please do visit my blog more often...
Arigatou Gozaimasu...

4 comments:

  1. Oh oh, there are some that is coming in my list for sure.
    APPLESEED, i've been following the movie for some time.
    Natsume Yuujinchou~
    Others- I might be considering the rest..
    Baka to test is a stupid-hilarious anime

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Appleseed XIII will suit my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more thing Tachikawa san, I have done a picture link from my blog to yours. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you...Arigatou Gozaimasu...
    I will try to put your link too...

    ReplyDelete