Monday, July 18, 2011

Bon Odori Festival 2011

Yesterday,or exact date is on 16th of July 2011,I had gone to
the largest event of Japanese Traditional Culture in Malaysia
with my friends...Today,I will show you the real face of Tachikawa...
Ohhh,that's me of course...
These Year Event Theme is Arigatou Malaysia...
Okay,the Event Programme and Schedule is shown below...

17:00 Gates Open for everyone...
19:00 Opening Drum Performance...
19:15 Enjoy the Cultural Dance Part 1...
19:45 Dance by Guest Performers...
20:00 Enjoy the Cultural Dance Part 2...
20:30 Dance by Guest Performers...
20:45 Enjoy the Cultural Dance Part 3...
21:15 Closing Address...

To tell you all,why the Cultural Dance got 3 part...
Each Part is Categorized by 4 Song / Dance...
I forgot the first two dance but the last two is
Tokyo Ondo and Soran Bushi Ondo...I think so...
Part 1,2 and 3 is repeated using same Song and Dance
because they want to let all people that come dance with them...I think...
But,me and my friends participate all the dance three times in a Row...
Hahaha...That's more like exercise than like we are dancing...
Asuii desu...(It's Hot )...With so many crowds there making a circle
and dance while holding each others hand...
I like it very much...Here are some of the Photo I take
and some of them is a Candid...Please don't angry with me...


I don't know who they are but sure looks like Japanese even they are Chinese...
So many Crowds here...Most are Chinese and Japanese who live in Malaysia...
Japanese Headband...Let's buy one...

Those are the Bag for sale...Inside is Mineral Water and Japanese snacks...

Most of the people sit there are Japanese...
This Family too...I heard they Speaks Japanese...
These Kids is a Japanese...Hountoni...




Many Japanese Food were sell here...We can taste all of it if we want...



They are start Dancing...Japanese Traditional Dance...
Everyone follow the steps...Including me...While holding a Camera...


Japanese Ambassador give some speech for everyone...
Dance time...

The Stage is bigger than I thought...
This is Me...Tachikawa desu...Atashi wa shiroi daisuki desu...

These Family is friendly...They are Malay people okay?...


Kawaii naa...Nihon Kodomo...

These girl are Friendly and love to take photo...Thanks minna...

Caution!!!These is Japanese Ice Cream...!!!
It taste like Japanese Rice Cake but it is Ice Cream Vanilla Flavor...
Japanese Chocolate Ice Cream...Love them very much...
From left: Saki, Osman, Hafriz, Tachikawa and Haziq(Hafriz small brother)
Saki with cute Chinese Girls with Kimono...
Tachikawa too want to take a Photo with them...

I love to go there because all of the people there are very Friendly
and love to enjoy with people they don't know...Holding hands with strangers
while dancing and make a circle...and etc...
I wish to go to these Event every year...I will make it as my annual Event
I should attend...
Japanese Culture is the Best...I love Japanese Culture so much...
Thank you to everyone who let me take their Photo...
Don't sue me...It is just for fun and give info and share to others...

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it's really the japanese culture. Such an interesting event, i tend to hear about it a lot but never get the chance to go actually. Should really try that out some day. Thanks for sharing as usual Tachi.
    i think your event sharing is the best among all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA... so this is u !!! pretty different to what i imagined =)... it seems all those people (u included) had a lot of fun... such events begins in my country (OFC not that big, but japanese culture has its place here)... BTW what’s the difference between japanese ice cream & the rest of the world’s ice cream ??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vee Chan...
    Thanks...I love to Share all about Japanese Event
    too all my Friends and Strangers...
    No problem,just if they are any Japanese Event
    that held in Malaysia and I can participate...
    Sure I will post and Share it with everyone...

    Chrisman Senpai...
    Thanks...I am not a good looking guy...Hahaha...
    The Japanese Ice Cream taste different...
    Example: The Vanilla Ice Cream that I tried
    really taste like Japanese Rice Cake...
    It's like Puffy and gentle...
    What can I say here is Different place is a
    different taste...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon Odori was awesome. I went for the first time last 16th July and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man! The number of people who turned up really is overwhelming and I can feel there's were a lot of fun and those sweet treats such are mouth watering. kind of reminds me of the ice-cream I had at Mt Fuji during my honeymoon. Back to the topic, this is the first time I see Tachikawa san appearance on blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Virtual Writer san...
    Yes,this is the First time too for me to participate...It was Awesome...

    Dennis Senpai...
    Hahaha...There are so many delicacies and sweet treats there...All from Japan...
    Thanks...These is my first time appearance
    on my own blog...Maybe I'm looks awful?...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bro, you look photogenic. Looking forward to more of your guest appearance. : D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks...I will put more photo on my blog...
    Thanks Dennis Senpai...

    ReplyDelete