Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kore wa Zombie Desuka?...Review...

Gomenasai...That's the word I can put it here because there are
two whole week I guess, that I am not posted in my Blog...
Okay today,I want to introduce you the Anime that I had watched...


Yes,I love this Anime so much...The opening is some kind of Catchy and
The title is "Makasete Tonight"...Should download it now...
As you can see on the title, the Protagonist in this Anime is Aikawa Ayumu
is a Zombie... He had been revived as a Zombie by Eucliwood Hellscythe
or short, Eu...
                                                             This is Aikawa Ayumu...
One day after when he were gone to the Graveyard, he had meet with
mysterious girl named Haruna who are Masou Shoujo...Not Mahou Shoujo huhhhh?
Masou means Weapon...Yes, she is fighting enemy called Megalo...
Megalo is a species who are animal like character wearing Male School Uniform...

                                                    That is a Crayfish Megalo...
Because of something happened at the Graveyard, Ayumu is now a Masou Shoujo...
There's no need for me to put the photo...On how he transform into Masou Shoujo...
Need to watch the Anime yourself...hahaha...
But sure when Ayumu become a zombie,he can't bear temper with the hot from sun...

He will become like burnt Man...Pity him so much...
But he will never die even he is killed by a bomb...
Or been stabbed by Bear type Megalo's Claw...
No censored here...But In my DVD,they put censored tiles there...
But for me...The Elegant character that I like is Seraphim...She is Kyuketsu Ninja...
It means Vampire Ninja...She needs Blood like Vampire but only Girls Blood...
From left to right is Haruna, Seraphim, Eucliwood and Tomonori Yuki...
Sera and Yuki are both Kyuketsu Ninja...Haruna is Masou Shoujo,
and Eu is a Necromancer...
If I need to rate this Anime...I will give it 5 of 5...
Because it is not bored to watch and there were hilarious and funny scene...
Even you pay it to buy Original DVD, you will not regret it...
It's true because I bought the Original DVD though...
To know more,try to watch it now...But please don't watch it
With your Family...It got some Echii scene and sure make your Parent
smack you...Last episode is the best Episode ever...

5 comments:

  1. Haha,I loved the expression of Aikawa there. Super funny.
    I don't think we have the same taste but for the review, THANK you. That seraphim girl is sexy though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like a good anime and thanx for recommendation. Will try to follow-up with this after I finish 'Giant Killing'. I won't mind Echii scene cos I like. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vee chan...
    Maybe we don't have a same taste but
    oh well,sometimes we just need to try
    different things...like watching
    different Anime...

    Dennis senpai...
    You're welcome,I too need to try watching
    Giant Killing,It's on my list too...
    Echii scene sure looks great sometimes...
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried. Just I'm being too slective and doesn't feel like spending too much time to venture into different anime.
    Hope you can put up more anime reviews though

    ReplyDelete
  5. After these Anime,I had tried Mahou Shoujo
    Madoka Magica...It is good though I didn't finish watching it yet...

    ReplyDelete