Friday, June 24, 2011

Photoshoot my Figurine at Tenshi no Cafe

Yesterday, me and my Friends had gone to the first ever Place
in Malaysia...It is Maid Cafe...The Cafe name is Tenshi no Cafe...
After we had ordered the drinks, our Maid had a chat with us...
Because of me bringing the PSP, the Maid named Nodame
had ask me about it...She bring her's and ask me more about
the Console...Wonderfully, she got PSP 3000 with white color
with Pink Casing...Mine is only version 2000 Black color...
The drinks I had tried there are Cold Honey Milk...
My friend had tried the Chocolate Ice Cream...
Oishii desu...
Ohhh,sorry for typing so much...
Here are some of the picture's there...
 I Love How they design the Place with Sakura Tree inside...
 The Place is Nice and Neat...
 The Sofa is Nice and Comfy...It feels like I'm home...Tadaima...
 There are plenty of Sofa for Group of Four to have a Rest and Chatting...
The Place is surely big enough to hold a party inside...
Maybe I would like to Celebrate my Birthday Here Once in a While...
You can Play the PS3 with your Maid here...Never Try it...
After Me and my friends finish chatting, I had tried to
take a photoshoot of my Amami Haruka from IdolMaster...
Hahaha...These place is Nice for taking the Photo...
I thought so,maybe because of Amami Haruka's Costume
can blend with the surrounding...
 Thank's for choosing Honey Milk Drink...Maybe that will come out from
Amami Haruka's Mouth...
 Dozo...Please try the Drink Gojyujin Sama...
I prefer using Tachikawa sama...
 Behind the Curtain is probably the Kitchen...And yes...
Amami Haruka said yes...
 There are plenty of Desk and Chair for us to choose to sit...
 Unbelievely, there are many Customer or I could say Master coming to these
Cafe after we entered...They tried various game with their Maid as well...
Behind Amami Haruka, there are Maids wearing Pink Maid Costume...
Nice desu...After for Three to Four hours chatting with the Maid
and my friends, we had to get back...
Oh Wait,Chotto Matte...After we had paid the Bills, one of the Maid
had ask me if I want to be a Master there...And I had said Yes...
After giving her my Name and Date of Birth, I got my own Master Card...
Not the Credit Card...It is this one...
I am now Master of Bronze...hahaha...Still they put my name there...
As a Prove of me become a Master...The Maid do know how to write
Hiragana and Katakana...
After I had been there once, I will go there and bring more and more
of my Friends...I will try to get Silver,Gold and Platinum and etc...
I don't know what is a Highest Card,but I will try to get the Highest Card...
Because of me and my friends rushing so fast,I had forgot to take a Photo
of the Entrance of the Tenshi no Cafe...
Next time I go there, I will take the photo of all of Them...
Including the Maid as Well...
Sorry Manager San, I hope the Glass Table should be lowered down a little...
Make it looks like a Coffee Table...The Glass Table is too high...

5 comments:

  1. Lol! xD The ending...Hahaha! xDDD
    Argh~ It must be fun.ne??? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! YOU WENT THERE!!!!
    Thanks for sharing Tachi. The place looks cool~..
    xde perempuan ke?
    Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaoru san,
    it is fun to go there...

    Vee chan,
    Yes,after for awhile me was there,
    there were group of three Chinese girls came
    and had been Welcomed by one Butler...
    Maid for boys and Butler for Girls...
    Nice to go there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man! This is so...........cool. The ambience seems so nice with those pinky deco and you are so............lucky that the maids actually interact with you guys. Envious!!! The maids at the cafe I visited just take orders and serve that's all. I would the one you visited have maids that's more professional and friendly. I guess in Singapore, it's harder to find friendlier people.
    Nice that you brought along your Amami Haruka figure and I could see a maid in kawaii pink costume standing at the door ready to welcome the guest. That's the way! Salute...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dennis Senpai...
    Sometimes,I bring my Figurine + Camera
    for photoshooting anywhere I go...
    And about the Maid there,yes they sure are
    friendly...Hope will go there more often...

    ReplyDelete