Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dengeki Festival August Issue 2011

Okay,Sorry everyone for not posting anything for so many days...
Because of some problem happened, I didn't post something on my Blog...
Today, I introduce you to my Favorite Magazine...

About this product:

Dengeki G's Festival is the magazine that comes quarterly to anime and moe fans, with each issue bringing a feature on one of the hot new visual novels or shows that everyone's talking about. Volume 21 will feature the new Key epic game Rewrite (written by the writers of Higurashi and Family Project, among others, and on sale in April '11). In addition to in depth glossy visuals and articles, the magazine comes with awesome extras: this time including a Nakatsu Shizuru dakimakura pillowcase, and an Ootori Chihaya Ni ten Go (2.5) collector's figure. These magazines are popular and limited, so be sure to order your copy soon!

This is some Photo of the Magazine and it's Gift...




If I had more Okane (Money) these Month, I will try to Buy these Magazine...
It is because the Gift for these Issue can't be tolerate...
It is Dakimakura Pillow Case and Figurine...
It's all limited and special...

Oh,forgot to tell you all the price...
It's 3980 Yen or USD $58.00...
It's really really Expensive for some reason...

5 comments:

  1. The cost for the extras like pillow case and figure seems to have been included in the pricing. The limited and exclusive sure make us goes nuts! Way to go! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these magazines r everything less cheap !!! i guess there is a justification for that price... but i’m not the magazine guy... if a figure comes together with a comic/manga/book is a plus, but i think i will not buy a magazine even if it comes together with a figure... is a matter of priorities XDDDDD... but if u love this, go ahead Tachikawa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha,thanks Dennis Senpai and Chrisman Senpai...
    I need to look for my budget these times...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How will it cost in Malaysia... +_+ *tapping da calculator*
    Ashhh!! Need more moneyyy... @~@
    Haihh..then my mom will scream at me by looking at the figurines... =_=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...me too always hiding my Figurine inside my room before...After I become Eighteen...
    My parent had know about the Figurine and they let me go for my hobby...

    ReplyDelete