Sunday, June 5, 2011

Anime Figurine Photo shoot anyone?...

Okay, it's sounds tricky here...
Because of such a boring week these week...
I had plan to go to any place that I could reach to get my
Anime Figurine get a photo shoot...
My plan here is taking my Anime Figurine to such place that had a
great view such as The Curve (really this place sure looks good)...
I don't know when for me to go there but, really I will be going
there This Week...
Maybe some of you would say that it is a boring way to spend
a time...Maybe after a few shoot there, I will try to visit
the Maid Cafe that had been open at The Curve for several month...
The only Anime Figurine that I had now is from IdolM@ster...
I only got Four of them...
Which Character I have?...
Two of the character must be my favorite...The Twins...
Futami Ami and Futami Mami...
Black and White...
After the Photo shoot, I will post it on my blog for everyone to view...

Any Cosplayer who want a photo shoot?...
I love to get more and more photo of Cosplayer and Anime Figurine...

12 comments:

  1. Do let me know when you're 'actually' in the maid cafe. haha, it takes a little guts to enter.Wish ya luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee-san,what do you mean by "it takes a little guts to enter"??? Is it hard to enter the maid cafe?? O.o
    Or...IT'S A SCARY PLACE TO GO!? O3O!| (is it??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...For me...It takes no guts for me to enter...Only need extra money if I want to enter there...It is quite expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...Kaoru san...Maybe some people need a guts to enter like some people need guts to ride a Roller Coaster...
    For me...I just enter like nothing happens...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaa~~...I wonder how will it looks like?? O_O??
    I've never been in a roller coster before...(¬_¬")

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, going to a maid cafe can be costly. I went back to Kawaii Koohi last week and the coffee is ten Sing bucks will all plus plus charges. Not to mention the sandwiches and curry rice.

    Take pics of toys outdoor is great especially the surrounding making your toy look so cool! Refreshing isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaoru san...
    If you had a time to come to KL...
    Please do sure try the roller Coaster...

    Dennis Senpai...
    Yes, it do sure costly...Expensive food and drinks too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll try to post the outdoor photo
    of my Toys...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ehhh~ If my mom allowed me to ride it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should try at least once in your life...

    ReplyDelete
  11. *A* I really want but we must obey wat they said... -.-
    Wait till I become a grown-up... +_+

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha...Okay good luck...obey our Parent is a must...

    ReplyDelete