Sunday, June 5, 2011

Anime Music as my Encouragement

As the title said...Yes...Do you ever wonder that songs can really
make our life goes round?...
Some people said that money makes a world goes round...
But for me, Anime Music is all that matters...
For example...When I'm doing something without my MP3,
I will done my work lazily...Sometimes...
Like driving and etc...If I don't have these Music, I will driving
slowly like a slowpoke...
Okay,here goes nothing...Actually there are some Anime Song
that had made me Excited and make me drive like Fast & Furious Actor...
hahaha...Some will make me sleep and sometimes will make me sad...
But, there are on good point for me to hear these song...

Some Song that makes me excited are as shown below...
1: Makka na Chikai by Yoshiki Fukuyama (Busou Renkin)
2: Matta Ashita by Masaaki Endou (Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu)
3: Light Camera Action by Halcali (Getsumen to Heiki Mina)
4: Snow Fairy by Funkist (Firy Tail)
5: My Pace by Sunset Swish (Bleach)
6: Only My Railgun by fripSide (Railgun)
7: Sorairo Days by Shoko Nakagawa (Gurren Lagann)
8: PSI Missing by Mami Kawada (To Aru Majutsu no Index)
9: Kokoro no Tsubasa by Satou Rina (Minami-Ke Okawari)
10: Ohayou by Chiwa Saito (Gargoyle of Yoshinaga House)
11: Taste of Paradise by Eri Kitamura (Onii chan no Koto)

Some Song that makes me Sad are...
1: Yume Hanabi by Garnet Crow (MAR)
2: Kimi ga Iru Kara by Mikuni Shimokawa (Fairy Tail)
3: Yume Mite Iyou by Chisa Yokoyama (Sakura Taisen / Sakura Wars)
4: Sweet Home Song by Yuumao (Asatte no Houkou)
5: I love by Azusa (Amagami SS)
6: Hoshiakari by Jyukai (Busou Renkin)
7: Yuukyuu no Tabibito -dear boys- by Snow (Idol Master)
8: Hitomi wo Tojite by Hirai Ken
9: Zankoku yo Kibou to Nare by Aira Yuki (Idol Master)

There are more song that I love followed by my Mood...
But still I am a Cheerful person who always love Anime...
Sorry for not posting for so long...I am so busy doing my new project
and will try to post it as soon as possible...
Let's try to rethink what your favorite Anime Song when you excited and sad...

(Love Anime Song Forever and Ever...)

6 comments:

  1. I also have my compilation of anime songs that accompanies me on my travel journey. Thanx for some of these recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...Dennis Senpai...
    You too should share your favorite Anime Songs...
    Love Anime Songs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeap, sama here. I couldn't live without listening to songs.
    As for driving, I like songs with high beat. That's why kpop suits me. For jpop- jrock will do.
    It's been a while, but i haven't been trying on anime songs while i was on the wheel.There are some really good songs in your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks...I love to listen to high beat song such as my excited song list...
    It would make me confidence...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, my sister just hooked up with anime songs lately. Tried it inside the car anyway, it was happy - as a passenger.
    But no many people can be-friended anime songs. My other sister thinks the songs are weird.
    Yeah, the sensation is different for someone who watches anime, and someone who doesn't

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes,that's right...
    I think most of the people doesn't
    like Anime Song...
    For me, It's like me drinking water...
    Need it ever day...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete