Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Review...


Beloved Family, Good Friends, Laughter and Tears...
These things make up the ordinary life of Madoka Kaname,
a second grade student of Mitakihara City Middle School...
One night, Madoka dreams of a mysterious dark haired girl
struggling against a terrible evil...
The next morning,she discovers that the girl who appeared
in her dream is a new Transferred Student in her class...
Her name is Homura Akemi...
This encounter will lead to an incident which will alter Madoka's
Fate forever...

Okay,When I first read the Synopsis above,I had been in trouble
to choose another Anime or this Anime to watch...
Because of the Character I see in the DVD Box...
I convinced myself to bought the DVD...
After watching it on the First Episode...Hahaha...I laugh to myself...
Not because of funny,but it is because of the Series is good...
and I am not regret for buying these Anime...
Oh, Okay...Straight to the point...These Anime gives you good advice
on how people desperate to get their wish...And also we can not change
fate...Do you believe in Fate?...I do...
There were these Creature named Kyuubey who can make your wish came
true, but need to sign the Contract with him to become Mahou Shoujo...
Mahou Shoujo's work is simple but Dangerous, they need to hunt and kill
the enemy called the Witches...and collect the Witch Egg...
All of the Mahou Shoujo don't know the true Motives of Kyuubey...
I can't reveal his motive...Please watch it to know more...hahaha...
Kyouko Sakura, Homura Akemi, Madoka Kaname, Sayaka and Mami Tomoe...

Did I forget to tell you all that to hunt the Witches,they need to enter the place
called Witch Maze...the Maze is weird though...



That thing above is one of the Witch who had killed my Darling...
Oopps,sorry...Who died?Watch it now...The Graphic is really Cool...
Gakoi na...
Photo below is one of my Favorite Super Skill called Tiro Finaru...
or in English Tiro Finale...Each Mahou Shoujo will equip with
different Weapon...
My Favorite Character,they are Five of them...With different Weapon...
What is Homura Akemi's weapon?...You know what to do...
I don't like to give you a spoiler...It will make it less good to watch the Anime...
For me,I will give it full mark...The Opening and Ending too is Good to listen...
Can be put inside your MP3...I have burn inside CD to listen while I'm driving...
Oh,wait...when I bought these DVD box,it included with CD Soundtrack
for me to listen the Opening and Ending Song...Still I burn the Song mix it
with my other Anime Song...Anime Song Compilation?...Yes...

4 comments:

  1. The characters in the anime are kawaii. Man, the rate you watch anime are very fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...Because I don't have anything to do
    right now, Dennis Senpai...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should watch it Kaoru san...
    It's good...

    ReplyDelete