Monday, April 4, 2011

Maid Cafe at The Curve?

Today when I go to my Favorite shop at the Curve...
buying couples of new DVD Anime...
I saw a store that really made me shocked and surprised...
As You can see, in Malaysia, it is some kind of Miracle
because I have never see it in my whole life in Malaysia...hountoni...
It is yes as a title written...
It is a Maid Cafe...Newly open at The Curve...
Or the exact location is at e @ Curve in basement floor...
Firstly, I can't believe my eyes because maybe only the color of
the shop is in Peach or purple and white in a glance...
After the second times, yes it's true because the worker there is a girl
wearing the Maid Costume...(Chinese Girl, Kawaii one)
Due to the lack of time, I can't go inside and tried how it feels
When we become a Master...hahaha...
Maybe sometimes I will try to go there and take
a time in the Maid Cafe...
Maybe I should bring a Camera there?
As a memories visiting the Cafe...
But just don't do anything weird when you are there...

"Tried to watch Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu! and
Onii chan no koto nanka zenzen suki Janainkara ne!!
New DVD I bought at The Curve..."


Maiddo Arigatou...by "Arashiyama Hotori"
This is how you feel when visiting the Maid Cafe...

                         "Attention"
This owner of the Blog like to promote All things
about Japanese Culture and Anime related Items...
This Blog didn't make money by promoting...It is free of charge...
FOC and not FOS...(Factory Outlet Store)


Please do visit this Blog regularly...As often as always...
Arigatou Gozaimasu...Minna...

7 comments:

  1. I actually heard bout the maid cafe a month ago. People are saying, esp guys....they're afraid to go in. Hahaha, understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...That's true...I too want to try to go in...But i am afraid + don't have times...
    You should try to go there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be thrilled! See! Jap Culture is slowly seeping into your country! You must pluck up the courage & try it! I want to go back to maid cafe after my payday! Pretty broke spending on toys this month. Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if there's any guy maid? ahahah,it's not to odd to see Japanese culture blending in our society today.
    I mean a lot has changed ever since my sis came back from Japan.
    We finally had onigiri here, and even daiso. These are kind of outdated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. to: Dennis Senpai...That's for sure but Singapore is more faster than in Malaysia...I hope to go there to go shopping...all things about Japanese Toys and etc...
    hahaha

    to: Vee san...I hope you will get what you hope for...I love to eat Katsudon sometimes at the Japanese Restaurant...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went in there and I just LMAO and LOL at the waitress. They were cute and all but trying too hard to be cute hehehe but that's a fan of it all. And yes they have waiters as well, complete with anime hair styles lols

    but i found the drinks and foods there just average. Still its fun hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha...Thanks for the info...
    That's good...I haven't been in there...
    Should try it with my friends...

    ReplyDelete