Thursday, April 14, 2011

Miku Hatsune by Good Smile Company!!!

Okay,maybe this post is some kind of late because Good Smile Company
had release this Figurine last year...
But because of the times and money that I could spend, now is the
only chances for me to buy and post it in my blog...

Here's are the item I could show to you...
It is Kagamin...Eh no...Do not disturb me Konata chan...
It is Miku Hatsune CM version...1/8 scale...



Yet,it is hard to find here in Malaysia...(Or not...)
But for me it is rather difficult to find this figurine...
Maybe some people said it is easier for them to find one...
This is really make me excited to collect more of Miku Hatsune...

This is when you are to obsess about Miku Hatsune...
One Miku is not Enough...
Maybe I'll try Nendoroid after wards...

8 comments:

  1. No way, you seriously bought it? Gosh, that's great. I'd always wanted to grab a figurine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...But I had finished half of my allowance
    for this month...Got half more for magazine I think...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. But 2 Japanese Magazine = 1 figurine...
    It's just a matter of money...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe this statue doesn't come cheap and yes Miku Hatsune is a successful well-created virtual idol. Not to mention those catchy tunes that had accompanied me during traveling time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...sort of...
    Yes I love Miku Hatsune,
    but not to mention others
    like Luka Megurine too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. get a part time job and you can get all the things you want :) (well maybe most of it)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha...Yes...that's right...
    But right now,I had use my money to pay for my car...That's why I need to do budget...
    Thanks Elvin Senpai for the Advice...

    ReplyDelete