Friday, April 1, 2011

Disgaea 4

 Have you ever heard or even playing Disgaea or
(魔界戦記ディスガイア Makai Senki Disugaia...
This game is made,created and developed by NIS or Nippon Ichi Software...
This game is RPG type game, Tactical Role-Playing Games...
The series debuted in Japan on January 30, 2003, with
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness,
later re-released as Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness and Disgaea DS...
One of Nippon Ichi's most popular franchises, it has branched off into both a Manga and Anime series...
The Disgaea games take place in a fictional universe called the Netherworld
and are known for their uncommon RPG elements, such as complex gameplay,
extremely high maximum stats and humorous dialogue...
Main characters in the series often include cynical, power-hungry
antiheroes forced to fight alongside heroic foils, much to their disdain...
The Disgaea series has sold 1.6 million games as of Q1 2010...

Each Disgaea game consists of a number of missions that the player
undertakes from a central hub...
In the hub, the player can manage equipment
and team members, heal their party, and other functions...
When the player is prepared, they can then travel to the next
available mission as well as replay any mission they have already completed...
Missions are usually arranged in a number of chapters with
cutscenes before and after to advance the plot.

I have played this game from 2005 till now...Those on 2005 I'm playing is in PS2,
but right now I start playing the Game in my PSP...
(need to start back from level 1)
But right now my character is in level 2000++...
I am playing Disgaea 2 : Dark Hero Days and I hope to get PS3
to play Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice and right now Nippon Ichi
had released Disgaea 4 on February 24 this year...
So, updated from Disgaea 3, we can now play with other players
around the world just like MMORPG...
We can fight and help each other and etc...
There are also a bunch of new elements mentioned
towards the end of the trailer,
including some sort of political system and new network play options...
I heard that the price is in standard and limited versions of the game, priced
respectively at ¥7,140 and ¥9,975...
The limited edition will include a soundtrack CD,
an art book and a Nendoroid figure...
Pre-orderers for either version will get a code for a character download...

Don't forget the lovely Icon for these Disgaea game...
Prinny, Prinny and more Prinny...
Love it so much...Kawaii desho...
For those who don't know... don't throw them or they will explode...
Please try to play these Game...no need any drugs to get addict...
Just play these game and you will be addicted to it...
And will not be arrested by Cops...
I always play these game while on the train...
Just to level up my character...

For my friend, Zary who live in Johor,sorry I can't sms you because
I am not topup yet...
Gomenasai ne...If not,I will tell Prinny up there to shoot you...
hahaha...

6 comments:

  1. I do play turn-based strategy game of Gundam & knight fantasy nature. This game is no stranger to me but I didn't play it in details when it was released in PS2 cos I'm more of an addict to older games like Langrisser, Dragonforce, Brigandine, Fire Emblem, Tear Ring Saga & Berwick Saga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Dennis senpai...I too love to play RPG and strategy game...Like Legend of Mana...
    Most of the game I played is from Japan...
    Even in English...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh...i loved RPG. This is one of them i haven't tried. I heard bout the popularity though.
    Too bad i don't owned any platform to even try on the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee san...If you have a PSP, you can try played this game...It's name is Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days...but it's addicted you know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I know that very well. RPG is indeed addictive AND time consuming. That's why, sometimes I rather take the shortcuts- by using cheats. Opps~

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you played this game in PS2 yes you can do cheats...But in PSP? hahaha...You can't but
    there are many hints in Youtube...

    ReplyDelete