Thursday, March 31, 2011

K-on love me? Me love K-on!!

On 30th of March 2011,Most beloved Anime on many people's favorite channel
(Animax) is finish...It is K-on or Keion!! (complete it's season 2)
I have been followed watching K-on showed in Animax from season 1
to season 2...
Maybe some of us didn't follow K-on or even didn't watch this Anime...
But still I prefer to watch it because K-on is kawaii, fun and good to watch...
It really had release my tension with the laughter in Keion...
I don't know how to describe what I feel when Keion!! is finish...
I will try to collect the Figurine and all types of things about Keion...
such as poster,multi purpose battery for PSP,(need it to much)
DVD and lots more...
So, anyone who still don't watch these Kawaii Anime should watch it now...
I have watch all the episode and right now I will try to watch the OVA...


So sad that Keion season 2 has finish...
And now, After the 4 gang(Yui,Ritsu,Mio & Tsumugi) had graduate...
Azusa will be a president in no time...Go, Go Azunyan...
(I love Azunyan...Too Kawaii)I love when she cried on last episode...


(Love to collect the Keion Figurine + Ui, Nodoka & Jun)

8 comments:

  1. So K-ON! is also known as Keion. I have stopped my subscription to Starhub TV last month cos I hardly watch anything on TV nowadays. Is mostly watching stuff on laptop via streaming or DVD on TV. I will see if I can catch it on 'Go Go Anime'. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...Dennis senpai...You should try to watch Keion...K-on is in English & Keion is in Japanese... Sometimes I too buy the DVD and watch it by myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this anime. It's so entertaining. Can't get enough of Ritsu.
    The movie is already announced anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...Vee chan...Your picture too are like Ritsu (Rit chan) I know that you like Ritsu...
    So, maybe you are similar to her...
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grew up like Mio. Now i'm more like Ritsu. But not till her extend. She's relatively too noisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mean's you can cosplay as her...
    that's good...I love Mio and Azusa...
    They look's like sibling's...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wohoho, too bad i'm not into cosplaying. I prefer standing at the side watching. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah...I rather just cosplaying but not enter any Competition...And just taking picture of the cosplayer...hahaha

    ReplyDelete