Monday, March 28, 2011

Hobby Japan April 2011

 It is still March (3 more day to be in April) but this book have been publish...
Yes...It is Hobby Japan coming to this town...(nani?)
For all Gundam, Gunpla, Mecha Enthusiast especially who are craze for Wing
Gundam Endless Waltz...Especially me (Wing Gundam Daisuki)
Yes this is it...It's only 930 yen for one Magazine...
I don't know if there would be free gift but Japanese books and Manga
do always have a free gift for their Fans...
That's why I love to buy Japanese Magazine...
Even though I still not bought it...(I will buy it for sure)
I recommend this to anyone who want to be a Gunpla Fans...
I love to call Gunpla rather than Gundam...
So, please do make it this Book as your Collection...
(All Text is in Japanese...)

5 comments:

  1. In my case, I dear to have Dengeki Hobby Magazine May issue. It's definitely for the RGM conversion parts that come with the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right Dennis senpai...
    You should try many Magazine to know which one is good...
    I too tried many Magazine such as Dengeki G's
    Festival,Shonen Jump,Shonen Ace & many more...
    I too try Option 2 magazine(Japanese sport Car)
    After wards I will try Dengeki Hobby and Hobby Japan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't mind having all but it just that they don't come cheap. I usually buy the issue with coverage I like a lot or the gifts that tagged along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i will not even try to put my hands on one of these magazines... with all the taxes involved, it would b too expensive for my taste !!! and japanese texts... no way =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Dennis senpai...I too only buy the magazine that got good coverage and rare gift...

    Dennis san...Yes it is expensive...that's why I just buy the books that gives rare gift...
    I also buy sometimes, not every month...

    ReplyDelete