Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cosplay Props Making

Right now I am promoting for anyone who live in Malaysia that want to know
more about Cosplay Prop that I make,You all can contact me by post comment me in this blog...
For anyone who doesn't have blog can use the email below...
blackpata.tachikawa@gmail.com...
Please don't be shy to ask me anything...
My motive is helping people who want to cosplay but don't know how to make it...
The scale that I make is 1:1...True size...
This is the one that I have made...
Zabuza sword ,Hidan Scythe ,Asuna Kagurazaka Sword ,Rave Master sword ,M79 and big Kunai.

Some of my collection is still not painted...That's why most of it is Black in color...
Most of it is still need Final Touch up...
Arigatou gozaimasu minna for supporting me...
I will supporting all the Malaysian's Cosplayer...

6 comments:

  1. Btw bro, do you construct these to keep as your own collection or do you made them for friends who are participating in cosplaying contest? How long you usually take to finish one (probably one that's tricky)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cool! make me one pleasse!!!!

    teach me how to make sword!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dennis senpai, actually I made this for my own collection...But sometimes, my friend come and borrow it from me to participate in cosplaying contest...Right now if anyone who want to book one also can...It actually take one month for difficult one...one to two weeks for easy one...

    Keough san...No problem..I will teach you how to make it...
    I will post on my blog how to make it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u make Black Rock Cannon?
    contact : www.facebook.com/mumafuarikku

    ReplyDelete
  5. When do you need to use the Cannon?...
    I will try to contact you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to tell you...Just send me an email...
    these is my email...
    blackpata.tachikawa@gmail.com
    I don't have FB...

    ReplyDelete