Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom

When I first start going for collecting Gundam, these is one of the Gundam that I have bought After I bought Turn A Gundam...
I have forgot what it is type but it's size is 1/100...



Sorry that the picture is not good...I am a newbie in taking these type of photography.
I am Still learning..
On this Gundam, I am not making any final touch up...
Maybe because of the time and money that I need to spend...
So I ignored it...And I also don't know what to do with it...

5 comments:

  1. Oh, it's a Non-Grade (Or some consider it as HG) 1/100 Deathscythe Hell Custom which can be considered a vintage kit by now. The kit won't need a lot of touch up since it mainly black and grey. Minor panel lining, dry brushing & overcoat should do the trick. I'm getting two 1/100 Tallgeese and hoping to start working on Tallgeese 1 & 2 soon. I fell in love with Tallgeese after watching 'Gundam Wing' for the second time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i own an Altron Gundam (unassembled), but i was not sure, until now, that it’s a mobile suit of Wing Gundam series =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dennis senpai,You should buy Tallgeese 3...
    I love it because of It's Cannon...
    and Chrismandesign san...I too love Altron Gundam because of it's claw...Unique one...

    ReplyDelete