Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bandai Earphone Evangelion Black version

Last year,I had bought one of the favorite things that many people around us
usually bring when they are going outside or travel alone...
Yes...Some of you maybe use it everyday...
Just the same as I am when travel using train...
It is Earphone..Maybe some of us call it headphone or deaf helper or anything
that can be called other than that...
I hate to say it, but some people doesn't like these things...
(I don't know why because I am not a psychic)
So I will show these (actually promote it...)hahaha



Yeah... As it is said that these earphone is made by Bandai and it is from Anime
Neon Genesis Evangelion...Oh my Goat (I prefer sheep...)
These is a Neon Genesis Evangelion features:
  • Closed back dynamic type
  • Stereo mini-plug: 3.5mm
  • Cord length: about 1m (39.3")
  • Driver unit: 9mm
  • Sensitivity: 90dB/mW
  • Frequency: 20-20,000Hz
  • Materials: ABS, TPE, silicone
  • Weight: about 5g
  • Also in White and Red
Even though these earphone is not good compared to My Sony Headphone MDR ZX100,
It is rare enough to make it as a collection...
Sometimes, this earphone is my life saver when I need to go to any place
that I can't bring my big headphone such as
Formal wedding Ceremony...
It is small and can be put in the pocket...
You should buy it because it is cheaper than any other earphone...

3 comments:

  1. Man! This is so cool and definitely a gadget that would attract the eyes of many on the street as well as envious from EVA fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Dennis senpai...I have one as a collection...
    I love EVA and I am EVA fans...
    You should try to have it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sony (MDR-ZX100/WHI) Noise Reducing White On-Ear Stereo Headphones http://headphones-earphones.co.uk/by_brands/sony-headphones & http://headphones-earphones.co.uk/sony-zx-100-headphones

    ReplyDelete