Sunday, March 27, 2011

Manga Books Arrive

For a whole week I am waiting for the books to arrive...
But yesterday on Friday, the books had arrive to my door at 4 pm...
Even though it is really expensive
(my pocket money is burned faster than ever)
The price is 3280 yen, if we times up with Malaysian ringgit plus tax...
(worlds expensive tax ever)
yes...I have burned my Rm190 for only two books? What the...?

This is the books I have bought...
First book is Dengeki G's Festival volume 16...
Second book is Dengeki Daioh April 2011...

This April 2011 issue of Dengeki G's Festival Comic magazine spotlights Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!! with manga and a special box containing a Mayutchi huggable pillow cover. Included are manga for Little Busters!, Little Busters! EX, Clannad, the final installments of To Heart 2 Another Days and Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode X, and many others. All text is in Japanese.
This book depicts full or partial nudity and is not intended for immature hobbyists.
Free Gift is Mayutchi Dakimakura cover...Picture below...(box only)
to see the gift you can search by yourself...(Because of Half Nudity)


The Second book is Dengeki Daioh April 2011


Free gift that I got is a Calendar from April 2011 - March 2012...


Dengeki Daioh doesn't have nudity so it can be read by immature hobbyist...
But still, only for people who can read Japanese because all text is in Japanese...

For one day yesterday...I have not come out from my room because of trying to
finish reading the books and wrapping up the books using text book wrapper...
All of my books will be in wrapping book's for safety...
Unfortunately, I don't have Dakimakura pillow for me to
use the Dakimakura cover...
This post is for promoting only...But still I am proud by donating
5% of my money to Japanese Red Cross to help Japan...
Sorry I can't use my own picture because my brother borrowed my Camera...
I will try to post my Books collection...

6 comments:

  1. Those are some kawaii magazines and great to have gift tagged along the issue. Even thou I understand Japanese, I still buy magazine or mook on Gundam in Japs for the graphics. Mainly from Kinokuniya bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Dennis senpai...I also try to find these book at Kinokuniya bookstore but these book is not there...Maybe because of the graphics inside...
    (some ecchi included)
    But They got Mecha books likes Hobby Japan every month...(but expensive for me)I love to go there once a while to view and read there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can read japanese?? kakkoi desu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still learning Kanji...
    I love to read Japanese Manga because I can practice reading them.
    Even they write Kanji, there will be small words translated to Katakana & Hiragana...
    You should by one too Keough san...
    Let's try Shonen Jump for starters...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want a book soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baddd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doubt you'll reply, but do you know the artist name for the Calender?

    ReplyDelete