Thursday, March 17, 2011

Animax Nurarihyon Contest

Today is the last day of Nurarihyon Contest for everyone to participate...
I have been followed and entered the contest since February 10...
And now it will be finish after 12 midnight...
About this Anime, for me it is good Anime for you to watch...
Even though it is still not finish (maybe there will be 25 episode of it).
The intro song also is kind of catchy for my ears to listen...
Don't forget the ending song too...
The intro song is Fast Forward by Monkey Majik and
the Ending song is Sparky Start by Katate Size...
I love the song when the first Nurarihyon no Mago anime had been aired on Animax...
After finish the first series, I am not doing any other things and faster downloading these two song...
Some of you that doesn't know the Anime should go watching it Now...

These is some of the Picture of Nurarihyon no Mago...
I love how they show Hyakki Yako, The Night Parade of Hundred Demon...

4 comments:

  1. Watching mostly only mecha anime (Gundam) had made me lost touch on other anime of other genre. This anime is totally unknown to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try it Dennis senpai...
    I have tried all genre of Anime and I love all of it...Don't mention Hentai...I don't like it...
    Hontouni...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The anime was ok, except lack of actions which was kind of a letdown to me.
    The characters i would say is the strongest point for the anime.
    I and loved the opening.~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that's right Vee chan...
    Loved the both song...
    You should download it...

    ReplyDelete