Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cosplayer Prayed for Japan

 When I first saw this page about Cosplayer...it have touched my heart by how
the Cosplayer around the world take a responsible by giving support to
our friends and family by pray for them in Japan...
 So many cosplayer have joined by sending their picture to show support and pray.
 To those who want to join can press link that have been provided...
I to thinks to send my picture to give Japan a support...
Let's all hope that Japan will recovered faster...
Ganbatte kudasai ne...

Click Here

"All the people that live in this world is our Friends and Family...
Take the responsibility to know each other and don't be a Racist..."
Quote by Tachikawa...

2 comments:

  1. That's a cool way to showing support. Since I don't cosplay, I'm giving my support by making some donation from the money I made, selling off my toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good Dennis senpai...
    I too give them support by bought any item from Japan...Like Figurine and Manga...

    ReplyDelete