Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cosplay Prop that I really make...Hountoni....

Sorry guys for not posting anything on my blog...
Today I have free time for lying around on my bed and posting this blog...
As of today, I have posted my prop that I make here within these 2 years...
I hope everyone can view more of it soon...

This is one more prop that I make...
It is Sora's Key from Kingdom Hearts...Maybe all of you know it already...huhuhu
Most of them is not yet colored because my house always in rainy mode...
since I make that Zabuza sword, it always raining...
I will try to upload more of the picture with the model inside...(need to find one first)
hahaha...hounto ni desu...no kidding here...
Sorry because I used my own room to take a picture...It is so small and narrow here...
Now since I have free time today, I will try to take many shot of these prop today...
Promoting here...Please listen to this song...
=> Hold You still
=>from metal slug 1 song...
It will make you melting after you dancing....hahaha...
I am listening it right now inside my Phone...Push Hinata and Neiji picture to see them dancing...

2 comments:

  1. So many props that you need to construct, it no wonder you don't have the time to blog. Ha! Ha! I think you did an excellent job as those cosplay weopon look awesome even pending the final touch of spraying. I will try to listen to the song you recommend. I'm currently listening intensively to Merry-Go-Around by CHEMISTRY. Soundtrack from Gundam Unicorn Episode 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arigatou Dennis senpai...
    Yes, it need the final touch there...
    But because of the weather,It seems like it will be like that for awhile...
    Thanks for your support...

    ReplyDelete