Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tokyo Marui

Tokyo Marui? What's That? That's when I told this Word's to my friend...
They don't know what exactly this word's means...
Do you all know what it is?Do you really want to know?
It's our species...(Eh sorry that's what Saw Tooth Arlong said to me yesterday...)
It is Company who make Air Soft Gun...(Woohoo) I love it... Weapon desu ne...

This is MP5K...I love this Gun...
And this is M4 special Ops...
And This is SMG or long words is Sub Machine Gun...
They also got Hand Gun such as 9mm, Desert Eagle, and etc...
I love these product because they are just like real one...
We can switch to Manual or Auto for Machine Gun...
(do you think that only Car have Manual & Auto?)
But I don't know about Hand Gun...
For anyone who love Weapon like me should have one...
I don't know if Malaysia's Government can let us have it...
Air Soft Gun = Real Gun = Bad Person...this is what Gov. think...
Even Malaysian people thinks like that...
So, go for it...Try to have these product...
They got so many choice to choose from...
To know more about these try to search it at Youtube and Google...
I have try those gun at my neighbor's Country...
Yes...It's Thailand...World of Weapon...
I love to go there sometimes...with my Father...
He is a Weapon enthusiast...
This is some of the product that the Company has...

4 comments:

  1. It's bad because Malaysian people can't import these things...
    Because it looks like real...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cool but it's definitely a "NO" "NO" for toys like these to come into Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hontou desuka?...
    Same here in Malaysia...
    If we have one and got caught by police...
    Yes, we will be in Jail...

    ReplyDelete