Friday, April 8, 2011

Top Ten Anime Song 2011

Today, I want to post the things that many of us have waited for so long...
For my Top Ten Anime song here...There would not be a
bias,corruption and even discrimination...Or even bribery...
All the result is final and no changing required...
Hahaha...( houtoni... )

The result is shown below from 1 to 10...

1: Taste of Paradise by Kitamura Eri
from Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!...
(this song can't get out from my head...)

2: Fast Forward by Monkey Majik
from Nurarihyon no Mago...

3: Sparky Start by Katate Size
from Nurarihyon no Mago...

4: I love by Azusa
from Amagami SS...

5: Mittsu Kazoete Daishuugou! by Ayahi Takagaki
from Mitsudomoe...

6: Ari Ari Mirai by Kitamura Eri
from Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!...

7: Maid Sanjou by Maids
from Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru...

8: Shinryaku no Susume by Ultra-Prism
from Shinryaku Ika Musume...

9: Downtown by Maaya Sakamoto
from Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru...

10: Kimi no Kirei ni Kizuite Okure by Sambomaster
from Kuragehime...

All the song is a New song and from most of them are This Year Anime...
All song is come from my New DVD Anime I bought this year...
So, you all should try to download all the song
and put inside your Phone or MP3...
They are too many good Anime song but these is the best
this year Song I love to Hear and sing...
Arigatou Gozaimasu...
Even Misaka and Kuroko love to listen to my song list inside my Handphone...
(Misaka chan...Don't forget to give back my Phone...)

4 comments:

  1. Gosh! It's worst this time round. I didn't know any of these songs under TT list. I really lost touch on anime these days. They are too many and going too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Dennis Senpai...
    I sometimes too have been left behind
    when I didn't go to Anime Shop...
    The DVD and Soundtrack is too much
    faster...
    Japan is one of fast country in developing anything that we can think about...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or should I say the fastest country in the world...
    Should be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "nods head"..... i totally agree with you, Japan is the fastest developing country.

    ReplyDelete